HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE

HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE
Life is good. Life is very good!

Monday, June 12, 2006

WAITING AND WAITING

Today seemed to be crazy. I actually thought that I threw away our passports and the recycle had already picked up for the day. My stress was gone once Adam calmly helped me look and there they were in the files, right where I had placed them. These days my minds is going is so many different directions. We called the Florida state office of Authentications and Notary to see if they got our Employee Verification form and if they had processed it and to our amazement, they told us it would be in the mail and to us by tomorrow. If we get this tomorrow, we can send it to the consulate, which would be the last document (apart from the 171H) that needs to be consulate bound! We are really hoping that we will get logged in by the end of the summer, but try to remind ourselves that God's time is perfect and He knows the child that He wants us to have. This lack of control can be hard at times. I have started a scrapbook for Sophia and I am recording little events that lead up to her Gotcha day - which will be a record of our feelings and expereinces that lead up to bringing her home to her forever family.

No comments: