HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE

HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE
Life is good. Life is very good!

Thursday, December 18, 2008

BRAYDEN'S CHRISTMAS PLAY

I am just in love with being a mom to these AWESOME kids!
We were all happily enjoying all the Christmas cookies at the reception!


WE ARE THE HAPPIEST CHRISTMAS TREES!

CAN YOU SPY BRAYDEN - This sweet little song was so precious with all the kids singing "I am the happiest Christmas Tree" - SUPER CUTE!




I think that this Christmas tree was the happiest of all!!!!
I just love the Christmas plays that Brayden's school puts on. They make it so special for the families and they somehow really get these kids to sing their hearts out. I don't think Christmas is ever the same without attending a children's play - it just makes the season! When you see the magic in the eyes of your own child, it makes everything you do, day to day, so worth it!



No comments: