HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE

HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE
Life is good. Life is very good!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hey all - just wanted to give recognition where it is deserved and I LOVE MY MOM! She is super STRONG willed and always "willing" to help make me stronger - when I ask and when I don't. She loves my kids - but has these incredible standards and expectations that they ALL meet - when I am flip flopping and being sloppy in my parenting, I think of her and how she does it!
I turn to mush when the kids are being manipulative - she tends to set them straight! Just got back from the ER and was SO SUPER SICK and was there overnight and WHO stayed with my precious angels - MOM - who had the house clean - MOM - the kids adorably dressed - MOM - the donuts and coffee on the table - MOM! HONESTLY - how does she do it?
When I am sick - as a woman - I still WANT MY MOM - isn't that wild!!!! She is such a rock - I would hope to someday be as strong as she is!
I LOVE YA MAMA!!!!
Lisa

No comments: