HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE

HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE
Life is good. Life is very good!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

SPRING SOCCER FUN!

I have been CRAZY with all four kids in soccer - they are having a BALL and we are enjoying watching each of our little kickers get in and play soccer! They are all so much fun to watch and a GORGEOUS day it was to play! Mom and Sophia snuggle in right after her game! WAY TO GO SOPHIA!
MY DADDY IS THEE BEST!



The gang - in their "silly"pose!



THESE FOUR PRECIOUS ONES ARE MY HEART!





2 comments:

Thomas and Lindsey said...

I like the hair ! Very cute :)
Can't wait to see you all.

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I know what you mean. They are DEFINITELY my heart too. My kids, not yours, I mean. Because it would be weird if YOUR kids were my heart. Then you'd think I was some strange stalker chick or something. Which I am not. Anyway....nice post. :-)