HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE

HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE
Life is good. Life is very good!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

CAN HE REALLY BE 6?


I can not believe that B is already 6! It is amazing how fast this time has gone by and I just wish I could slow down the speed to catch my breath!
B,
I love you so much. You have the biggest heart of all! We are always trying to give me hugs and continually telling me that you love me. You are so helpful and always wanting to please. You love school, your friends, your family and Jesus. I watch as you play with your friends and I see so much maturity in you. You are the kids who puts the needs and wants of others above your own - a characteristic that is so admirable - especially when you are just 6. I feel so honored to be your mom and to hold your hand and snuggle with you. You are such an important part of this family and add so much spice into our lives. We love you so much and can not wait to see what this 6 year old year will bring for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Love - Mom

No comments: