HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE

HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE
Life is good. Life is very good!

Monday, January 26, 2009

learning, growing,changing and becoming

In the past few days I have learned some from life that I have not listened to or responded to for years. I have been more in tuned with God's will for my life, the life of my family and the lives of others. I find it interesting that we grow the most when times are significantly painful and I can now understand those that say they find peace in the midst of challenges and difficulties. Without being specific, and possibly later we will be able to write more in this blog, but we had some exciting things entering our lives and today marks the very day that we surrendered all of the anticipation at the Lord's feet, knowing that He is God and we are not. We thought we had a plan - a family plan and now we look at tomorrow - planless - BUT in planless peace, being optimistic about what God will bring into our lives.
We all have a choice, to follow our heart or to seek the heart of God. There is true peace when we walk in God's path, but when we wonder onto our own, we create much pain, not only for ourselves, but for others as well.

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

God is ultimately the only One who can give us peace. Without Him, I'm nothing.

Unknown said...

My precious friend, you are growing and changing BEAUTIFULLY! You are making our Lord proud!!! I am so blessed that you are a part of my life and I love you to pieces. Prayin, prayin, prayin!!!