HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE

HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE
Life is good. Life is very good!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

MY BABY IS 8!

LOVE THIS CAKE THAT MOM MADE - JUST LIKE A STACK OF LEGOS
MY FAMILY ARE THE BEST PEOPLE TO CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY WITH!


MAKING A WISH AND BLOWING THE CANDLES OUT!

LOVIN' THESE COOL GIFTS...
T,
I can not believe that you are 8. I recall the day that I had you - like it was just days ago. You came into this world as a vibrant and demanding little guy and continue to be just as tenacious! You have a heart of gold and demand much from yourself and others. You brighten a room by your smile and the love you have for others, is amazing! You are sensitive, loving and caring. You enjoy a sense of humor that is delightful and fun! I love you so much. I thank God for blessing me with a child who makes me be a better and stronger person. As you question, I do as well. You love God and you yearn to know more of who He is in character. You remember things that I can not for the life of me think of (especially when it benefits you :) -. I have just adored the past 8 years with you. They have been the best ones of my life. I thank God for allowing me the awesome privilege in raising such a wonderful boy! I love you! Mom



No comments: