HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE

HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE
Life is good. Life is very good!

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Each day gets better


Sophie is adjusting beautifully and we are just so blessed to be her mom and dad. She is a burst of energy and loves her family and her home. My parents came again today and Sophie let them hold her - my grandma also got to hold her! She played games with my brother and she let Kim hold her with no problem. Our awesome church has been sending us DELICIOUS dinners - Thanks to Melissa, Julia, Pam and Karen - YUM we are being SPOILED. This has certainly taught us a lot about our values and the people who are there for us and love us. We thank the Lord for bringing those into our lives who consistently invest into our children! We are blessed!

2 comments:

Middle-Aged Moi said...

You certainly are blessed!

Unknown said...

Little Miss Sophie...oh, I do miss your seeing your little face everyday!!! You more beautiful than words! Cana misses her best buddy, too! I have to laugh when I watch Cana play with her siblings. It reminds me so much of how Sophia and Cana played :) So good to be home...God is amazing!!!!