HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE

HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE
Life is good. Life is very good!

Friday, July 06, 2007

It's 1:41 and we are about to board!!!!




Well all, we made it!!!! We got through getting our ummm 50plus bound bags checked in (for no cost courtesy of the wonderful and gracious North West Airlines baggage checker who thought that us adopting was a "wonderful thing")! We are sitting here so excited to get on board. I is surreal that we are at this point and that we are only hours away from meeting our new baby girl!!! We plan to post as soon as we can! Hang tight and watch the Lord move!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Lisa, I'm so excited for you guys. Your just hours away from meeting your little one?????? Can't wait to see you guys together. You and your DH look so good and calm for this adventure. I sure hope me and my DH look that good....LOL.

God Bless

Middle-Aged Moi said...

I can't wait to see your gotcha day! So happy for you! We NEED PICTURES, and LOTS OF THEM! :-)