HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE

HOPPIN' THROUGH LIFE WITH LOVE
Life is good. Life is very good!

Friday, July 06, 2007

To my youngest daughter and her mother from China

Hui Juan,

You will not be aware that your life is about to change. You are going to have a mommy and daddy that love you more than you know. We have dreamed about the day that you would be placed in our arms and now our dreams are becoming reality and our faithful prayers are being answered. We love you without knowing you and without reservation. We love the baby you are, and the girl you will become. We know how blessed we are to have the joy of watching you grow.

Somewhere in Yunnan is a woman who gave birth to you. She made sure that you were carefully placed in a soft blanket in front of the busy market place so that when the sun rose, people would find you and you would be taken care of. She loved you sweet one. You have the softness of her eyes. I know that your mother from China wanted you to have a full and rich life. I am so in debted to her. I pray she will feel the love I have for you in my heart and know that you will be loved beyond compare.

Hui Juan, I love you and I can not wait to kiss you. We are hours away from being right beside you for the rest of your life!!

Love, mommy

No comments: